How to book a guided tour
How to book a guided city tour:
Just call us at 0049 - 7531 - 284 6643 or 0049 - 7531 - 282 5891 or (mobil, Whatsapp) 0049 - 176 - 508 298 09, send us a message or an email to email@example.com, or contact us via contact-form!
Tell us your preferred date, how many people you are and maybe your preferred topic. We will contact you as soon as possible!
You will receive in advance a booking confirmation from us, with all the details regarding meeting point, name and contact informations of your guide. For guided city tours it's not necessary to make a payment in advance. Please pay directly to your city-guide subsequently to the tour.
Please note: The guided city tour will take place in every weather condition. An alternative program in case of bad weather is not planned.
How to book a guided lake tour:
1. On our website, you first check our tour proposals, which ones we are offering and which ones would fit your needs, or at least approximately.
2. Then contact us by calling us at 0049 - 7531-284 6643 or 0049-7531-282 5891 or (mobil, Whatsapp) 0049 - 176 - 508 298 09 or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your wishes and / or questions and, especially, add your phone number and the indication of when we could best call you. Of course, you can call us, but we are quite often off-road during our tour guides and might not readily be reached.
3. During our phone conversation, we would like to know what ideas regarding your lake tour(s) you have, what kind of group (or individual) you are (club, business group, age group, how many people, do you prefer to walk or better to drive?), and the date at which you would like to book. We will advise you and help find the perfect trip itinerary.
4. We will confirm by email or else by mail your intended route and you will also receive an email with our bank account, in order to be able to pay a deposit (see next point). In that way our commitment will be mutually binding.
5. Please confirm your tour booking by responding to our email and make the required payment, that is, 20% of the price, but at least 20, - EUR. In that way, your reservation will be confirmed. Please respond fast, so that the date will be kept for you. If, within 7 days and after our second call, we didn't get either an email or a referral from you, we would cancel the appointment. In case of bookings at short notice, please note the provisions in our terms (cancellation deadlines). In any case, we will try to contact you before we would cancel the agreed date.
Please pay the remaining amount of your booked tour at least 5 days prior to departure or, if the booking was made in the short term, directly on the day of the tour. In the latter case, you'll receive a receipt of our guide.
Please note that, according to our terms, any costs incurred by us for tickets or admissions must be reimbursed within 3 days including an advancement rate of 5% of the disbursed amount. For this purpose, we will send you a separate invoice by email.
6. On the day of the tour, you will meet with the guide. We will be glad to pick you up at your hotel, or we arrange a meeting point. For this purpose, we will send you a card or a city map in advance via email. Since, at any rate, we will ask you to give us a phone number, we can not miss ...
7. If, due to unforeseen circumstances (weather is too hot, too cold or too wet, discomfort or acute pain of passengers, strikes, etc.), the planned tour was not to be carried out, we are of course spontaneously willing and able to offer an alternative program. Since we are very familiar with the region, you will surely be pleased with a modified program. Of course, we would change the tours only if specifically requested.
8. The tour ends at your hotel or at any desired place.
You will find informations and tarifs for guided lake tours here.
Please read our General Terms of Business (in German).
Just call us or write us an email:
Phone 0049 - 7531 - 284 6643 and 0049 - 7531 - 282 5891
Mobile 0049 - 176 - 508 298 09 (Whatsapp)
Pile dwellings in Unteruhldingen